Synca Hisho Massage Chair
The Hisho creates a comfy relaxation and recovery zone in your home. Whenever you need a break or to relax and recharge the Hisho will help you find your inner Zen.
Experience total body tension melting heated massage in the Hisho by Synca Wellness. The Hisho uses advanced long rail SL-Track massage technology that delivers a superior lower back, glute, and sciatic focused massage while sill delivering the deep tissue relief you need throughout the rest of the back, including your neck and shoulders. Synca does this by carefully engineering the SL Track system to optimize the quality of massage by following the natural curvature of your back and hips from neck to buttocks while continuously delivering massage. This is done by gently curving the frame in at meticulously calculated angles near the neck and lumbar region while extending the frame underneath the seat to reach the glutes. This ensures you receive the largest coverage area of massage possible while also maintaining the highest quality of massage. The Hisho’s full body compression system makes sure that no part of your body is missed, it’s unique high-rise calf airbags even provide massage coverage in the knees. The Hisho’s advanced massage technology and zero gravity therapy will leave you relaxed and feeling like you’re sitting on a cloud, try yours today.
- SL Track Massage
- Zero Gravity
- Lumbar Heat
- 6 Auto Courses
- 7 Massage Techniques
- Quad Roller Massage Robot
- Foot Roller + Extendable Legrest (Up to 4.75in Ext)
- Full Body Compression
- High-Rise Calf Massage - Partial Knee Coverage
- Zero Wall - Only Needs 4in to Recline
SL track is an upgraded version of both S track and L track massage chairs. SL Track massage technology optimizes the quality of massage by following the natural curvature of your back and hips from neck to buttocks while continuously delivering massage. It does this by gently curving the frame in near the neck and lumbar region while extending the frame underneath the seat to reach the glutes.
This ensures you receive the largest coverage area of massage possible while also maintaining the highest quality of massage.
Zero-gravity is a neutral posture position where you're reclined back close to parallel with the ground but your back is slightly elevated and your legs are partially elevated leaving your knees positioned slightly above your heart. This position cradles the body and supports the spine reducing pressure on the disks in the back allowing them to relax and promotes fluid exchange. If you have a bad back this position is great for reducing pressure on your lower back. The zero-gravity position also holds your body in a position designed to optimize contact with the massage system helping deliver a better massage experience than chairs without it.
FULL BODY MASSAGE COVERAGE
The Hisho delivers a complete full body massage expereince. Its SL Track massage technology delivers therapeutic massage from your neckdown to your buttocks. The Hisho also has a full body air compression therapy massage system to gently wrap and massage your feet, calves, arms, and shoulders. You will also be treated with kneading reflexology foot rollers in your feet. This full body experience will treat your whole body leaving you feeling relaxed and refreshed. Synca Wellness’s advanced body scan technology measures the length and curvature of a user spine tuning the massage to perfectly fit whoever is sitting in the chair.
KNEE, LEG & FOOT MASSAGE
Full foot and calf massage from your knees down to your toes helps loosen stiff muscles, stimulate blood flow, reduce swelling, and in general takes away the aches and pains in your legs. The open style footrest design makes it easier to get your legs in and out of the legrest than closed toe design footrests without sacrificing the quality of massage. The added reflexology foot rollers work to help reduce swelling and tight muscles in the arches of your feet after a long day on your feet. The air compression therapy system grips and massages the calves and air cells surrounding the feet fold over the top of the foot, pushing the foot deeper into the rollers for an improved foot massage.
LEG EXTENSION / HEIGHT ACCOMODATION
The adjustable footrest can be extended up to 4.75in (12 cm) to accommodate taller users. The chair is good for users up to around 6’3.
The built-in carbon fiber lumbar heaters provide soothing heat therapy around the waist, helping to increase blood circulation and soften stiff muscles.
This allows you put the massage chair anywhere in your house you want without worrying about it hitting the wall as it reclines backs. The Hisho requires under 4 inches of space behind the chair (10cm) when fully reclined, most other chairs require 13+inches.
PROGRAMS & TECHNIQUES
You have 6 pre-programmed courses to choose from that utilize 6 types of massage techniques (kneading, knocking, sync, tapping, shiatsu and rubbing) to deliver a therapeutic massage from your neck down to your glutes
- Kneading - A circular figure 8 massage that grips and pulls the muscle - Ideal for muscles in the neck & shoulder, the lower back, and glutes
- Knocking - A slow penetrating deep tissue percussive tap - Ideal to break up deep knots in the back
- Sync - A circular figure 8 of gripping, pulling, and a slow deep tap - Ideal for tight muscles throughout the full back
- Tapping - Gentle percussive quick strokes - Ideal for tight muscles throughout the back, but still requiring a gentle touch
- Shiatsu - Deep circular movements providing prolonged pressure to tense muscles - Ideal for tight muscles of the inner back
- Rubbing - Deep rolling side to side movements - Ideal for muscles on the outer back and upper shoulders
3 independently selectable manual techniques
Kneading | Tapping | Sync
3 choices of manual selectable massage regions
Whole | Partial | Point
3 levels of Manual adjustments
Speed | Air Intensity | Width
6 Auto courses to find your perfect massage
- Full Body Massage - A perfect blend of every massage technique delivering relaxation from your head to your toes.
- Boost Massage - Uses a combination of deep tissue massage, stretch, and compression therapy to reduce muscle tension, promote fluid exchange, and stimulate blood flow.
- Vigor Massage - Relaxing kneading massage loosens muscles and reduce stiffness getting you ready for your day.
- Relief Massage - Combination of deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscles from the neck and shoulder to the lower back.
- Therapy - Promotes muscle recovery post work-out by using kneading and shiatsu techniques to reduce stiffness and stimulate blood flow.
- Night Massage - Relaxing gentle smooth kneading massage slowly releases a days’ tension coupled with soft.
SIMPLE & EASY TO USE CONTROLLER
No complex menus and sub menus, just a power button on at the very top of the controller and select any of the 6 buttons below and you’re getting a massage.