Sealy® Posturepedic® Plus Ultra Plush Victorious Mattress
This is for financing and marketing items
Sealy® Posturepedic® Plus Ultra Plush Victorious
The NEW Posturepedic® Plus uses an exclusive combination of state-of-the art coils, durable memory foams, and cool-to-touch technology to help you sleep deeper and wake up feeling refreshed.
The Sealy® Posturepedic® Plus Ultra Plush Victorious offers a unique combination of our most premium memory foams delivers a breakthrough in pressure-relieving comfort, plus targeted support for your back and core, and more support for your whole body – all topped with a refreshing cool-to-touch cover and a relaxing cloud-like pillow top with an ultra-soft feel.
The foams used in the Sealy® Posturepedic® Plus Collection are CertiPUR-US® program certified.
Designed and built in the U.S. | 10-Year Limited Warranty
1. Targeted Support with SealyCool™ Gel Memory Foam
Reinforced targeted support for the heaviest part of your body plus cooling comfort from gel-infused memory foam.
2. Chill™ Technology & AllergenProtect™
Feels like refreshing cool-to-touch comfort the moment you lie down and protects your mattress from common allergens, such as dust mite dander.
3.ComfortSense™ HD Premium Memory Foam
Senses and responds to your body’s unique shape to provide personalized comfort and support.
4. DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System
Densely packed coils surround the edge of your mattress for a solid seating surface, more space to sleep, and added durability. A bold, ventilated design provides refreshing airflow.
5. Response Pro™ HD Encased Coil System
A densely packed system of our most durable coils that are individually wrapped, reduce motion transfer, and provide even more support and comfort.
6. Adjustable Base Compatible
Designed to work with adjustable bases
Mattress Quilt Layer
- ComfortLoft™ Knit Cover with Chill™ & AllergenProtect™
- FlameGuard™ Fiber
- 1.0” ComfortSense™ HD Premium Memory Foam
- 1.0” SealyCool™ Soft Gel Foam
Mattress Comfort Layers
- 0.5" SealyCool™ Gel Memory Foam Center
- 2.0" ComfortSense™ Premium Memory Foam
- 1.5” SealySupport™ Soft Gel Foam
Mattress Weights and Dimensions
- Twin XL - 39" x 75"
- Full - 54" x 75"
- Queen - 60" x 80"
- King - 76" x 80"
- Cal King - 72" x 84"
- 15.0" NOTE: Sealy® mattresses can vary by .75" in height, width, and length.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Pro Edge System
- 1" SealySupport™ Foam
- Response Pro™ HD Encased Coil System
- Coil Count: 1072
- 8 Vertical Handles
- Standard Box Spring: 9"
- Low Profile Box Spring: 5.25"
- Choosing the Right Box Spring
Sealy® Posturepedic® Plus Ultra Plush Victorious Mattress
Where does BedPlanet.Com Deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States (Excludes Hawaii & Alaska) for FREE. If you live in Hawaii or Alaska please give us a call for a shipping quote. We currently do not deliver internationally at this time. More information regarding our delivery and service times is available below, but should you have any questions please give us a call at 888-996-9890 and we would be happy to answer any questions.
Plus, we work with National Shipping Partners with years of experience and reliable service. They deliver items personally and handle with care when you choose the White Glove delivery option.
- Free Delivery – Free through the front door delivery is included with all mattress purchases. Select models include Free White Glove Delivery (In-Home Setup). See product detail pages for more information.
- Service Level – Curbside Delivery gets your purchase to your Front Door. In the case of apartments, curbside delivery will get your purchase to the entrance of the building. White Glove Delivery includes a complete in-home delivery & setup of your new purchase (more details below). We also offer White Glove Delivery + Removal of old mattress bundled together.
- Time Table– From the time of order, you will receive your mattress in approximately 1-2 weeks anywhere in the continental United States (Hawaii & Alaska Excluded) that is road accessible. Remote locations may take longer. Due to covid some delays may be present. These will be noted on the product page itself.
- Furniture & Bedding - Any furniture and bedding purchased at the same time will ship separately as our furniture and mattresses are stored in different warehouses. If you would like everything delivered at the same time please give us a call at the time of order. Bedding purchases are shipped via UPS.
- Scheduling – All mattress deliveries will be scheduled a few days in advance. The home delivery company will contact you to schedule a delivery window that works for you. Please have the room clear that you wish to have your purchase set up in.
- Free Delivery – Free Shipping is included on all bedding, pillows and mattress accessories
- Service Level – All purchases are shipped directly to you via UPS or FedEx (depending on the manufacturer). These are sent via ground delivery. Please allow 3-10 business days for delivery. We will provide you with a tracking number.
- Stock Delays – Some items may go out of stock before we can get your order in, in this case we will contact you with an estimated restock date. If you do not want to wait, you may cancel the order without incurring any restocking fees.
What is White Glove Delivery?
White Glove Delivery Service is a complete in-home delivery and setup of your new purchase. We use a 2 person crew, take your merchandise out of the box and place it in the room of your choice (and will bring your product up or down up to 2 flights of stairs), providing the room is clear where you want the new mattress placed. Your purchase will be fully assembled and ready for use when our white glove professionals deliver your order. This means if you add an adjustable base to your mattress purchase they will assemble & setup everything. All boxes and trash will be removed.
See a video of our Signature White Glovery Delivery below: