Reverie R400 Adjustable Power Base
REVERIE R400™ Power Base
A velocity base that includes all the technology. Features include infinite head and foot adjustability, under-bed night light, and 3D-Wave™ massage technology.
Equipped with Bluetooth® for use with our app.
Control the bed from your smartphone using the new and improved Reverie Nightstand™ app.
Set alarms for your favorite settings. Wake up with a soothing massage to a smooth, stress-free morning.
From head to toe.
User-friendly programmable positions with near-infinite settings that can be set and stored. This includes power base positions and massage settings. These automate with your smart device to make for the ideal sleep experience.
Set routines and forget it.
Set customized routines on your phone to run over a period of time that automatically update 3D-Wave™ settings at programmed time intervals. This allows you to operate your bed without using a remote.
The most advanced massage.
Reverie’s proprietary 3D-Wave™ massage technology advances the level of furniture massage tremendously. It is quiet, soothing and dimensional, working seamlessly with the Nightstand™ app. 3D-Wave™ provides unbeatable comfort with four wave modes, 10 intensity levels, and a whisper-quiet motor. According to a recent university study, people who used 3D-Wave™ massage at bedtime for 30 minutes woke up happier and reported feeling more alert throughout the day.
- Head and foot adjustability.
- 3D-Wave™ massage technology with independent head and foot controls, three wave modes, and 10 intensity levels.
- Bluetooth® technology compatible with Nightstand™ app.
- Whisper-quiet lift system.
- Easy-click single center retainer bar to secure mattress.
- LED night light to guide your way.
- 710 lb. weight capacity.
- Automatic safety stop upon weight overload.
- Power-down feature in the event of power loss.
- Black 3D mesh spacer fabric.
- Fits most modern bed frames and headboards.
- Foldable for easy transport.
- Easy-ship home delivery.*
- Assembly required, tools not necessary.
Included with the R400™ Power Base
- Wireless remote with independent head and foot controls.
- Preset Anti-Snore, Zero Gravity and Flat positions.
- Two (2) programmable positions.
3-in-1 Legs (12”, 7”, 5”)
Designed for customizable bed heights.
Mattress Retaining Bar
R400™ Power Base Optional Accessories
Reverie KHB01T1A1 Headboard Brackets
Adjustable Base Size Guide
Reverie R400 Adjustable Power Base
FREE Manufacturer’s Warranty
The Reverie adjustable base comes with a 20-year limited manufacturer's warranty. The following is the breakdown of the warranty and what it covers. Click the link below to read the full warranty for yourself.
Find The Full Manufacturer's Warranty here.
- 1st Year - During the first year, parts, shipping, and in-home service labor are covered at no cost to you for any service calls relating to an issue that is covered by your warranty.
- 2-5 Years - During the 2nd through 5th year, parts are covered at no cost to you, though any labor and possibly shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer during this time.
- 6-20 Years - During the remainder of the warranty the mechanical frame parts of your adjustable base are covered under your warranty. Anything else will be required to be paid out of pocket for any warranty related service calls during this time.
BedPlanet Staff Approved
Guardian 10 Year Extended Warranty - $149.99
Sleep easy tonight with our adjustable bed protection program. Our extended warranty protection plan for your adjustable base will allow you to rest a little easier, by providing peace of mind and protection against failure or breakage of your adjustable base for the next 10 years.
Extended Warranty Coverage
- Failure of electrical components including wiring, motors, and remote control devices.
- Breakage of mechanisms
- Breakage of steel frames
- Breakage of welds
- Stains on adjustable base upholstery
Coverage is provided with in-home service and includes parts & labor. To receive service, simply contact us at 888.996.9890 within 30 days of the occurrence. You will need your original sales receipt and your warranty plan number. See warranty contract for complete details.