Magniflex Dolce Vita Comfort Deluxe Dual 10 Mattress Queen (Open Box Special)
Dolce Vita Comfort Deluxe Dual 10
Comfort Dual 10 of the Dolce Vita line is inspired by the excellence of Made in Italy and of the Italian lifestyle. The combination of materials like Memoform and Eliosoft, along with the refined cover in natural Viscose and the innovative Outlast® fabric, provide a soft support in 10” of height. The Dual Core technology ensures the perfect comfort for couples with different comfort preferences.
Dolce Vita, or “The Sweet Life.” This mattress encompasses all that means in a celebration of beauty, comfort, quality, and elegance. The skillful combination of high-quality materials and excellent fabrics comes together to create the Dolce Vita and your perfect sleep system. Memoform, Eliosoft, and Elioform materials offer an extraordinary feeling of embracing comfort. Plus, the thermo-regulating, breathable cover, made from Viscose and Outlast® fabrics, is easy to remove so that you can keep it fresh and clean. This mattress also offers the Dual Core technology, so you can suit the support to each person’s comfort level.
- Super Soft Fiber for extra cushioning
- Elioform/Eliosoft for flexibility and support
- Two Memoform layers for support
- Natural Viscose and Outlast® to absorb excess heat
- Dual Core Technology for individual comfort levels
- Medium-Soft and Soft Comfort Levels on either side
All of the Magniflex Support Foam mattresses are made in an eco-friendly environment and all materials used are non-toxic and OEKO-TEX certified. The fire retardants are silica-based with no chemical additives. The STANDARD 100 rating is the same as that for infant’s clothing. They’re free from off-gassing, formaldehyde, and CFCs and VOCs. And like every Magniflex mattress, the Magnigel is 100% made in Italy.
Elioform/Eliosoft Layer- These are layers of a high-density microcellular foam that provides contoured elasticity for firm postural support and soft, cushioning support. The highly breathable cellular structure of these foams offers a more conforming sleep surface. Together these layers give support and flexibility to keep you comfortable.
Memoform Layer- Magniflex’s unique formulation is pressure sensitive, as opposed to heat sensitive, so it will perfectly contour to your body all night long. The foam is open cell and allows greater airflow than a traditional memory foam mattress, making it much cooler. This is made from commercial-grade silicone elastomers that are FDA approved and non-toxic.
Natural Viscose and Outlast® Cover- This cover is removable and can be dry cleaned. It absorbs any excess heat and can redistribute it where you want it most. The Outlast® fabric was used in astronauts space suits. This regulation means you’ll never be too hot or cold. There’s even a bit of cushioning foam in the cover to enhance comfort. The Coolmax fiber of the cover is made from Viscose, Viscose satin, and Medicare, a fabric treated with 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3 (2 (H) -one) (2-Octyl-2H-isotiazol-3-one).
Dual Core Technology- Most couples sharing a bed disagree on comfort levels. One wants firm while the other wants soft. The Dual Core of the Magnigel means that you can change either side to suit the person. Put the blue side up, and it’ll be softer. Put the white side up, and it’ll be firmer. If both people want soft, you can do it. If both of you want firm, you can do that too. All you have to do is zip off the cover, flip the cores, and you’re ready to go.
In the heart of the mattress
The temperature-regulating Outlast® fabric featured in the cover creates a perfect microclimate during the night, while the natural viscose makes it soft and silky to the touch. The mattress cover can be completely removed and easily dry-cleaned.
The Memoform padding adapts perfectly to your body’s shape, giving a pleasant feeling of lightness and relaxation. The padding in Super Soft fiber gives a feeling of extreme well-being, improving the level of comfort you perceive while sleeping.
(C) Comfort level
The Dual Core technology makes it possible to choose a different comfort level by simply flipping the cores of the mattress. The Medium Firm side features a layer in Memoform (2") for a cozy, yet supportive comfort. The Firm side on the other hand features a layer in Elioform and provides a firm support for your back.
(D) Base layer
The layer in Eliosoft (6 1/2"), due to its high-density micro-cellular structure, offers ideal support to your spine, while keeping the back in the right position.
How It Works
The mattresses of the Dolce Vita collection feature our innovative Dual Core technology, ensuring optimal sleep for couples. With the Dual Core technology, both partners can choose the comfort that is right for each of them by simply unzipping the cover of the mattress and flipping the inner cores to select their favorite comfort level. The Dual Core technology is available in both Queen and King sizes.
- Dolce Vita
- Memoform, Magnifoam Eliosoft
- Outlast®, Natural Viscose
- MADE IN ITALY
- Cozy, Temperature-regulating, Breathable
- Medium Firm / Firm
- Dual Core technology
Plus, if you need a customized size or shape, Magniflex can handle it.
When you want to buy a Magniflex mattress online here in the United States, BedPlanet.Com has you covered!
Find The Magniflex Manufacturer's Warranty here.
Magniflex Dolce Vita Comfort Deluxe Dual 10 Mattress Queen (Open Box Special)
Where does BedPlanet.Com Deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States (Excludes Hawaii & Alaska) for FREE. If you live in Hawaii or Alaska please give us a call for a shipping quote. We currently do not deliver internationally at this time. More information regarding our delivery and service times is available below, but should you have any questions please give us a call at 888-996-9890 and we would be happy to answer any questions.
Plus, we work with National Shipping Partners with years of experience and reliable service. They deliver items personally and handle with care when you choose the White Glove delivery option.
- Free Delivery – Free through the front door delivery is included with all mattress purchases. Select models include Free White Glove Delivery (In-Home Setup). See product detail pages for more information.
- Service Level – Curbside Delivery gets your purchase to your Front Door. In the case of apartments, curbside delivery will get your purchase to the entrance of the building. White Glove Delivery includes a complete in-home delivery & setup of your new purchase (more details below). We also offer White Glove Delivery + Removal of old mattress bundled together.
- Time Table– From the time of order, you will receive your mattress in approximately 1-2 weeks anywhere in the continental United States (Hawaii & Alaska Excluded) that is road accessible. Remote locations may take longer. Due to covid some delays may be present. These will be noted on the product page itself.
- Furniture & Bedding - Any furniture and bedding purchased at the same time will ship separately as our furniture and mattresses are stored in different warehouses. If you would like everything delivered at the same time please give us a call at the time of order. Bedding purchases are shipped via UPS.
- Scheduling – All mattress deliveries will be scheduled a few days in advance. The home delivery company will contact you to schedule a delivery window that works for you. Please have the room clear that you wish to have your purchase set up in.
- Free Delivery – Free Shipping is included on all bedding, pillows and mattress accessories
- Service Level – All purchases are shipped directly to you via UPS or FedEx (depending on the manufacturer). These are sent via ground delivery. Please allow 3-10 business days for delivery. We will provide you with a tracking number.
- Stock Delays – Some items may go out of stock before we can get your order in, in this case we will contact you with an estimated restock date. If you do not want to wait, you may cancel the order without incurring any restocking fees.
What is White Glove Delivery?
White Glove Delivery Service is a complete in-home delivery and setup of your new purchase. We use a 2 person crew, take your merchandise out of the box and place it in the room of your choice (and will bring your product up or down up to 2 flights of stairs), providing the room is clear where you want the new mattress placed. Your purchase will be fully assembled and ready for use when our white glove professionals deliver your order. This means if you add an adjustable base to your mattress purchase they will assemble & setup everything. All boxes and trash will be removed.
See a video of our Signature White Glovery Delivery below: