D.Core Cirrus Massage Chair
Featuring patented True Shiatsu Action and patented Wave Arrays, Cirrus provides a more life-like and therapeutic massage than any other chair on the market.
True Shiatsu Action simulates the finger structure and organic movements of a massage therapist, while the Wave Arrays – found in Cirrus’ arms and legs – makes Cirrus the first and only massage chair to feature mechanical massage units for the arms and calves. Complete with real black walnut trim and soothing heat, Cirrus is the ultimate combination of therapeutic massage and luxury design.
3D+ True Shiatsu Massage
D.Core’s patented True Shiatsu Action simulates the finger and joint structure and organic movements of a massage therapist to deliver a remarkably life-like massage that alleviates pain and discomfort, increases mobility, and enhances overall wellness. The Cirrus’ patented massage mechanism goes beyond 3D with oscillating rollers and organic movement. This remarkable innovation provides the most realistic and therapeutic shiatsu massage that you will find in any massage chair.
9 Automatic Programs
Nine pre-programmed massages make it easy to jump in the chair and get started right away. Some of the programs offered: Quick, Master Shiatsu, Recovery, Circulation, Morning, Night, Neck and Shoulders, Lower Back, and Air Focus.
- Quick- Highly recommended for people with limited time, this setting can relieve fatigue from the neck down to your ankles in a short time.
- Master Shiatsu- this program works the entire body with the unique and powerful shiatsu method that gently massage acupoints throughout your body.
- Recovery- designed to alleviate all over fatigue by addressing acupressure points from your neck down through the entire length of the track.
- Circulation- focuses on promoting circulation by using massage strokes that move toward the heart.
- Morning- this program massages across the venous flow to circulate blood toward the heart to help you relax and revive your body.
- Night- this is a similar massage that goes across the artery flow to circulate blood from the heart to the extremities and is intended for use right before bed.
- Neck and Shoulders- massages your neck and shoulders to eliminate fatigue and promote relaxation.
- Lower Back- centralized massaging of the low back and waist.
- Air Focus- centralized massaging of your extremities, including the fingertips and toes. It promotes systemic circulation by stimulating your extremities.
Infinity Wave Array
D.Core’s Cirrus features Patented Wave Arrays in the arms and legs, making it the only massage chair on the market to employ mechanical rollers in the forearms and calves.
The L-Track has a length of 35.4” starting from the neck to down through the glutes to the hamstrings.
D.Core’s design and use of real black walnut wood are inspired by the traditional Japanese sense of beauty: natural settings that – like a massage – allow you to escape the complexity of everyday life and discover calmness that quietly penetrates into your heart and mind.
Heated Back Massage
Cirrus’ back heating function soothes and loosens tense muscles, allowing the 3D+ True Shiatsu Action mechanism to provide an even deeper and more therapeutic massage.
When reclined into the zero-gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest, which maximizes the intensity of the massage. In this position when the knees are brought above the chest, blood flow is optimized and the body becomes more relaxed.
The system utilizes 41 air cells placed throughout the chair to massage the shoulders, arms, glutes, calves, and legs.
Calf and Foot Rollers
The D.Core Cirrus features six calf rollers and two rollers in each footrest.