Adjustable Base Buying Guide
Adjustable beds are great way to ensure that the piece of furniture you use the most can be perfectly customized for you are your sleeping preferences. Adjustable beds allow you to sleep in the position most ideal for you. Comfort means something different to everybody, maybe even your partner! This makes split base adjustable beds ideal for couples! Both you and your partner can sleep in your most comfortable position without having to compromise.
There is no shortage of stylish headboard and frame options for your adjustable bed either. Leggett & Platt has designed a number of headboard s and frames that will match any color scheme and coordinate with any décor. Your adjustable bed can now look like a standard bed when not in use instead of and adjustable bed.
Benefits of having and Adjustable Bed
Adjustable beds have numerous health and wellness benefits, including improved blood circulation, deeper more comfortable sleep, possible relief from sleep apnea, and acid reflux, as well as snoring. Some adjustable beds have been designed with a “snore” feature. Press a single button and the headrest of the bed on your partners side elevates to help clear their breathing passages so that they can breathe a little easier, and so you can get some rest.
Features and Advancements of Adjustable Beds
Modern adjustable beds come with a wide array of features, and safety measures to ensure children and pets aren’t harmed by exploring the spaces underneath a raised head or footrest. These are just a few of the features you might want to look for in your new adjustable bed.
- Under Bed Lighting - The new premier series features lighting built into the underframe of the bed. When you step out of bed your floor will light up so you can see where you are going without waking your partner.
- Headrest and Footrest Articulation - Customize your position for whatever activity you are enjoying. Many of the adjustable beds come with programmable positons, and one touch buttons to take you to your perfect sleeping positon or the flat position.
- Sleeping Alarms & Massage- Imagine waking up to a relaxing vibration massage instead of a blaring alarm. Check out the premier series dual massage features.
- Safety Features – New innovations like gravity fall, and pinch detection ensure you pet and children are safe from injury as the adjustable bed raises and lowers, or if the power goes out.
- Many more features – There are many more to list. Take a look at some of our models and compare them for yourself!
Adjustable Bed Brands We Carry
We are an exclusive Leggett & Platt adjustable base dealer. All of our models come from a leader in the adjustable bed industry. We have several other models we don’t advertise on our site yet. Give a call at 888-996-9890 and learn more about them today!
Consider your Needs
Not everyone needs all the bells and whistles in their new adjustable bed. Consider what you need from your bed, there may be several options available to you that achieve the same result. Consider what you need your adjustable bed for and research our models accordingly.
Consider your Budget
We have amassed a plethora of many different options at many different price points. Things to consider when considering your budget; none of our adjustable beds come with mattresses. That will be an additional expense, with that considered we have several different options in a wide array of price points to ensure that anyone can afford the luxury of an adjustable bed.
It’s important to note that certain mattresses will not work with an adjustable base. If your mattress is too firm or hard it won’t bend with the base. We recommend the Sealy Optimum and hybrid mattresses for your new bed. They are the perfect complement to the adjustable bed features, they are quite expensive though, If these mattresses don’t fit into your budget, we recommend a softer pliable mattress that is able to bed and move freely with the base.