Magniflex Da Vinci Leonardo Dual 14 Mattress
10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Magniflex is pleased to provide you with a 10-year limited warranty to protect against any potential workmanship or material defects in our mattresses. The limited warranty for mattresses remains in force for ten (10) years and is valid from the date of purchase. The original purchase receipt is required as proof of purchase. This limited warranty is to the benefit of the original purchaser of the product. It is not transferable. This warranty, with the exception of fabric or handles, covers any visible indentation exceeding one and one-quarter inches (1 1⁄4”) on one side of the mattress. In cases where identical materials are unavailable for repair or replacement, we will substitute materials of equal quality. To ensure the effectiveness of this warranty, please use the mattress in conjunction with a firm, non-spring foundation, such as a slatted/grid top bed base, Magniflex foundation, or similar hard surfaces. These options guarantee proper center support and ventilation. Your satisfaction and comfort are our top priorities. Do not use a box spring foundation or foundations with inadequate center support, as they are likely to cause defects in the mattress, which are not covered under this warranty.
Exclusions from Mattress Coverage:
Our mattress limited warranty shall NOT apply in the following circumstances:
- Wear and tear of the product due to normal use.
- If the product is found to be unsanitary, dampened, burned, cut, stained, and/or soiled.
- If the product is used without a proper foundation and/or inadequate center support.
- Defects or damages resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, neglect, unusual physical stress, alteration, improper operation, maintenance, or handling of the product.
- If the product has any damage to the outer fabric of the cover, including wear and tear.
- If the product is used for commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, hotels, motels, or institutional facilities) unless designed and built for commercial use.
- If the product is not used but rather stored (whether long or short-term) in any orientation.
- If the product was exposed to hot or cold temperatures, wet environments, and inappropriate climate conditions, including but not limited to, rain and humidity.
- Discoloration or other cosmetic changes.
- If the product was repaired by third parties not authorized by Magniflex.
- Product failure caused by factors other than defective workmanship or material.
In addition to the foregoing, this limited warranty on our mattresses shall not apply to:
- Body impressions, which are a normal occurrence in a sleep set and indicate that the upholstery layers are performing as they were designed to do by conforming to the body’s individual contours. Such compressions are natural and are not considered structural or design defects and, therefore, are NOT covered under the warranty.
- A normal increase in the softness of the foam that does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
- A decrease in thickness or volume up to 2” for mattresses with covers quilted in natural fiber, as natural fiber tends to flatten down with time and usage or as a result of vacuum packing the mattress before shipping.
- Handles, if present in the product.
- Indentations NOT greater than one and one-quarter inches (1 1⁄4”).
- Comfort preference.
- Transportation and inspection costs.
- Product purchased from unauthorized retailers or dealers.
- If the original purchaser does not present proof of purchase, which shows the date, place, and price of purchase of the product.
- Pillows and other products are not listed in this warranty.