Stearns & Foster Rockwell Estate Luxury Plush Euro Pillowtop Mattress + FREE $200 Gift Card
Rockwell Estate Collection Luxury Plush Pillowtop
The classic mattress handcrafted to ﬁt your style.
- Intellicoil Innerspring mattress for ultimate comfort.
- Precision Edge Technology for edge support.
- Premium Gel Memory Foam Comfort Layer provides cushioning.
- Airvent System for a cooler mattress.
The Estate collection is designed to deliver supreme, indulging comfort. Crafted by our Certified Master Craftsmen with the world’s finest materials, plus designed with Intellicoil® Technology to deliver the perfect level of support. It sets the bar for any premium mattress. The mattress’s top layers is beautifully quilted. This mattress has a 15” profile. The mattress also has eight handles and a 10-Year Limited Warranty.
A stretch-knit covering features Tencel, a sustainably sourced ﬁber used in athletic wear, designed to wick away moisture and keep you comfortable.
A supportive layer that features Premium Gel Memory Foam crafted to adapt to your body and relieve pressure for all-night support. The Estate Rockwell also features an upgraded Indulge Memory Foam, an exclusive foam made for Stearns & Foster by the scientists at Tempur-Pedic.
Our patented coil-within-coil design allows sleepers of all body types to ﬁnd their perfect level of support.
A high-density coil border provides durable edge support to ensure your mattress holds its shape.
Ventilated coil system works with external air vents to increase breathability and promote cool, comfortable, deep slumber throughout the night. It has four total airvents.
Mattress Quilt Layer
- Plush Pillowtop
- Stretch-knit, Tencel Cover
Mattress Comfort Layer
- Premium Gel Memory Foam top layer
- Queen - 60" W x 79" L
- 15" Profile
- 8 Handles
- Innerspring IntelliCoil
- Precision Edge
- Gel Memory Foam Comfort Layer
- Standard Box Spring: 9"
- Low Profile Box Spring: 5.25"
- Choosing the Right Box Spring
101 Night Love your Mattress Guarantee
Choosing the right mattress is an important decision. That is why we include the 101 Night “Love Your Mattress” Guarantee with every Optimum and Hybrid mattress purchase. Give your body 30 nights to adjust to the comfort level and support of your new mattress, after 30 nights you have up until the 101st day from the original delivery date to take advantage of this service. This is a one-time courtesy service that allows you to exchange your mattress for another of equal or greater value for a one-time service fee $129. If you exchange for a higher priced mattress the difference in price will need to be paid before shipment.
110% Price Match Guarantee
We are so confident in our prices, that if you find a mattress set we sell advertised at a lower price somewhere else give us a call or email us with the information and we will beat it by 110% of the difference. This guarantee does not apply to open box, display merchandise, special purchases, promo offers, used, damaged or returned products. Qualifying decisions on our price match guarantee rest solely with Bedplanet.com
Buy with Confidence at Bedplanet.com
Your new Stearns & Foster mattress set comes with a factory warranty detailed below. If you ever have a warranty question, call us toll free at 1 888 996 9890, and we will be happy to help you. Warranty service coverage is everywhere in all 50 states!
Length of Warranty Coverage
Your warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set and continues according to the "Warranty Schedule" found on the card with the bed. In the event that Stearns & Foster repairs or replaces your sleep set, this warranty continues your protection from the original date of purchase.
This Warranty Covers the Following Mattress Items During Normal Wear:
- Manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship
- Body indentations of 1 1/2" or greater.
This Warranty Covers the Following Box Spring Items During Normal Wear:
- Manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship
- Squeaks, rattles or noises.
Items not Covered:
- Mattress fabric
- Normal body impression(s) of 1 1/2" or less in all sleeping areas
- Firmness preference of the product (instead, you have Bedplanet.com's 101 Night “Love Your Mattress” Guarantee.)
- Bed height
- Merchandise sold "as-is", "distressed" or "floor model" (Bedplanet.com only sells new products. Unless otherwise EXPLICITLY stated in the product listing)
- Claims submitted outside the 50 United States.
- Stains, Soilage or Burns
- Inadequate support from weak or improper box spring or foundation(proper performance of the Stearns & Foster mattress depends on using a firm, supportive, rigid, non-yielding foundation, Stearns & Foster Posturepedics require a working flexible box spring) or improper frame (queen, California king, and king size must have a required sufficient center support.) Please note: Bedplanet.com offers the right, proper frame with every mattress set - so you will have a frame that meets Stearns & Foster factory specs.
- Bent border wires
- Transportation or removal costs of product
- Stearns & Foster product that has a manufacturing defect and is stained or soiled. For health and safety reasons, Stearns & Foster may not be able to inspect these products to assess whether covered by the warranty, in which case, Stearns & Foster reserves the right to deny warranty coverage
Extending the Comfort and Support Life of your Mattress Set
- Do use a firm, supportive rigid, non-yielding foundation or semi-flex box spring(preferably, a matching foundation or box spring.) An older box or foundation unit may not provide sufficient support. The mattress may appear to have impressions when the issue may be due to a non-supportive foundation or box spring.
- For queen, California King, and king size sets, use a bed frame that supports head, foot and sides as well as having a rigid center support. For any frame that does not have a metal center support, there must be at least 5 hardwood slats (1 x 4's). By not providing a sufficient supportive frame, damage can occur to the product and the warranty will be invalid. (Bedplanet.com offers the right, proper frame with every mattress set - so you will have a frame that meets Stearns & Foster factory specs.)
- Use a quilted mattress protector on the mattress at all times to avoid stains. Soilage can negate the warranty. Many mattress protectors come with their own 10 year warranty when purchased with a Stearns & Foster mattress. View our Selection.
- Do carton the mattress when moving it and position on its side.
- Stearns & Foster recommends that you do not remove the white cloth law labels or the mattress trade labels. These labels serve as a means of identification to establish the warranty rights.
- Do not bend or fold, stand or jump on product as damage can occur.
- Do not use dry cleaning fluid on the mattress or any liquid cleaning fluids; it can/will damage some of the material.
- Do not smoke in bed or place product near open flame (such as candles, etc.) The mattress is manufactured, as required by federal law, to resist ignition from cigarettes but not open flame.
If A Warranty Problem Occurs
If you do discover a defect in your new Stearns & Foster mattress or box spring, simply contact us at 1-888-996-9890 for service nationwide.
If a defect occurs during the warranty period (which is described in the Warranty Schedule), Stearns & Foster will repair or replace (at its option) the defective mattress and/or box spring within a reasonable period of time.
In Order for this Limited Warranty to be Valid, You must meet all of the following:
- Be the original consumer purchaser, and have purchased the mattress set from an authorized dealer (Bedplanet.com is an authorized dealer) in the United States;
- Provide a copy of the original store receipt, or other proof of date, place of purchase and purchase price; and
- Provide the law label from the defective product. Stearns & Foster reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing piece. The warranty does not offer compensation for consequential damages or monetary refunds.
If the product is not defective and has been subjected to soilage, Stearns & Foster reserves the right to refuse warranty due to health and safety reasons. When a mattress is soiled it can void the warranty.
Exclusive Remedy/Other Limitations:
See warranty materials and information included with product for full details of Stearns & Foster warranty policies.