Sealy® Posturepedic® Plus Cushion Firm Testimony Mattress
Sealy® Posturepedic® Plus Cushion Firm Testimony
The NEW Posturepedic® Plus uses an exclusive combination of state-of-the art coils, durable memory foams, and cool-to-touch technology to help you sleep deeper and wake up feeling refreshed.
The Sealy Posturepedic Plus Cushion Firm Testimony offers targeted support for your back and core plus quality comfort for your whole body – all topped with a refreshing cool-to-touch cover and a medium feel.
The foams used in the Sealy® Posturepedic® Plus Collection are CertiPUR-US® program certified.
Designed and built in the U.S. | 10-Year Limited Warranty
1. Targeted Support with SealyCool™ Gel Memory Foam
Reinforced targeted support for the heaviest part of your body plus cooling comfort from gel-infused memory foam.
3. DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System
Densely packed coils surround the edge of your mattress to create a solid seating surface, more space to sleep, and added durability.
4. Response Pro™ Encased Coil System
A densely packed system of our most durable coils that are individually wrapped, reduce motion transfer, and provide even more support and comfort.
2. Chill™ Technology & AllergenProtect™
Feels like refreshing cool-to-touch comfort the moment you lie down and protects your mattress from common allergens, such as dust mite dander.
5. Adjustable Base Compatible
Designed to work with adjustable bases
Mattress Quilt Layer
- ComfortLoft™ Knit Cover with Chill™ & AllergenProtect™
- FlameGuard™ Fiber
- 2.0 x 0.5” SealyCool™ Air Gel Foam
Mattress Comfort Layers
- 0.5" SealyCool™ Gel Memory Foam Center
- 1.5" SealySupport™ Medium Gel Foam
Mattress Weights and Dimensions
- Twin XL - 39" x 75"
- Full - 54" x 75"
- Queen - 60" x 80"
- King - 76" x 80"
- Cal King - 72" x 84"
- 13.0" NOTE: Sealy® mattresses can vary by .75" in height, width, and length.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System
- 1” SealySupport™ Firm Foam
- 1" SealySupport™ Foam
- Response Pro™ Encased Coil System
- Coil Count: 911
- 4 Vertical Handles
- Standard Box Spring: 9"
- Low Profile Box Spring: 5.25"
- Choosing the Right Box Spring