Magniflex Magnistretch X 14 Mattress Queen (Open Box Special)
Magniflex MagniStretch X 14 Mattress
Stretch Your Mind and Body
The technological and innovative mattress that guarantees outstanding benefits for your spine, thanks to the stretching and decompressing action while you sleep. A mattress that is comfortable, breathable, anti-static and that regulates the temperature, providing a medium support in 14" of height.
Recharge not only your mind but your spine with the revolutionary MagniStretch mattress. Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association, this mattress uses your body weight and gravity to decompress your spine for improved health and relaxation. With ideal support, the MagniStretch helps relieve pressure on your spine, increasing the space between each vertebra. In just a few short months, you’ll feel a dramatic difference in your spinal health.
- Elioform inner layers for support
- Eliosoft for flexibility and stretch
- Memoform padding for support
- Viscose and Outlast® to absorb excess heat
- Spinal stretch for ultimate decompression
- Backed by the ACA
- Medium-Firm Comfort Level
This Magniflex mattress has been certified for quality and is 100% made in Italy, and it’s certified by OEKO-TEX which ensures the absence of harmful or toxic substances. The mattress has no off-gassing and received the same rating as infant’s clothing. They are completely hypoallergenic and safe for those with asthma and other medical conditions.
Elioform Inner Layer- The 4½ inch Elioform layer at the base of the Magniflex Support Foam mattress provides firm support and is a type of foam core designed to be resilient and long-lasting.
Eliosoft Layer- The first 2 inches of Eliosoft provide give and flexibility in the mattress so that it can conform to anyone’s shape. The second 4½ inches offers patented Stretch technology. Together they provide soft supportive foam benefits.
Memofoam Layer- This memory foam sits above the Eliosoft layers and beneath the cover. Its ½ inch structure provides the desired give right at the top of the mattress. The foam itself is open cell and allows much more airflow than a traditional memory foam mattress, making it a much cooler sleeping bed.
Natural Viscose and Outlast® Cover- This cover is removable and can be dry cleaned. It absorbs any excess heat and can redistribute it where you want it most. The Outlast® fabric was used in astronauts space suits. Plus, the surrounding 3D band is an air mesh material that allows the mattress to breathe. This regulation means you’ll never be too hot or cold. There’s even a bit of cushioning foam in the cover to enhance comfort.
Spinal Stretch- When you lay down on the mattress the unique foams along with the precise cutouts allow your spine to stretch. The pressure exerted by weight on the mattress causes the inclined support zones to move in opposite directions, gently stretching your back, neck, and legs. Thanks to the reduced back and neck pain and the improved blood flow, your spinal discs will feel revitalized. Best of all, this mattress works with an adjustable base. Plus, the effect will work for side, stomach, and back sleepers.
ACA Backing- The American Chiropractic Association has backed the ability of this mattress to help with spinal decompression in just a few short months. Say goodbye to nightly back pain and poor sleep.
Medium-Firm Comfort Level- The mattress provides a firm to medium-firm comfort level, and it offers just the right amount of give thanks to the supportive but soft cover so that it is not too firm.
Plus, if you need a customized size or shape, Magniflex can handle it.
The new X-static fabric used in the cover, not only regulates the temperature but is also anti-static, made by binding pure 99.9% silver particles with textile fiber. It suits every season of the year and effectively transfers body heat when necessary. At the same time, the Viscose is soft and silky to the touch. The 3D band around the perimeter improvers breathability, providing a superior sensation of wellbeing. The cover is also easily removable and can be dry-cleaned.
The padding in Memoform adapts perfectly to the shape of your body, providing a pleasant sensation of lightness. The Super Soft fiber, due to its special texture, is incredibly soft and breathable, and provides an incredible sensation of wellbeing.
(C) Comfort level
The special layers in Eliosoft (2'' and 4''), both with Stretching design, gently decompress your spine, reducing vertebrae compression and providing a pleasant sensation of relaxation, for a softer level of comfort.
(D) Base layer
The base layer, consisting of a layer in Elioform 6'' cm high, is designed to provide optimal support to your back.
How It Works
The mattresses of the MagniStretch line are designed to decompress your spine, reducing any muscle contraction and alleviating back and neck pain. Using pressure exerted by your body weight, our patented, inclined support zones move in opposite directions. This movement gently stretches your back by increasing the space between vertebrae and revitalizes your discs during sleep with improved blood flow and better weight distribution. MagniStretch relies on a technological patent that was developed in collaboration with the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the University of Zaragoza, and is the result of an elaborate series of ergonomics tests. It is also certified by the ACA (AMERICAN CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION) - the largest chiropractic organization in the United States - to ensure the mattress' beneficial effect in stretching and loosening the spine
- Super Soft Fiber, Memoform, Magnifoam Eliosoft, Magnifoam Elioform
- Natural Viscose , X-Static®
- MADE IN ITALY
- Cozy, Temperature-regulating, Breathable, Stretching technology, Patented, Anti-static
Find The Magniflex Manufacturer's Warranty here.
Magniflex Magnistretch X 14 Mattress Queen (Open Box Special)
Where does BedPlanet.Com Deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States (Excludes Hawaii & Alaska) for FREE. If you live in Hawaii or Alaska please give us a call for a shipping quote. We currently do not deliver internationally at this time. More information regarding our delivery and service times is available below, but should you have any questions please give us a call at 888-996-9890 and we would be happy to answer any questions.
Plus, we work with National Shipping Partners with years of experience and reliable service. They deliver items personally and handle with care when you choose the White Glove delivery option.
- Free Delivery – Free through the front door delivery is included with all mattress purchases. Select models include Free White Glove Delivery (In-Home Setup). See product detail pages for more information.
- Service Level – Curbside Delivery gets your purchase to your Front Door. In the case of apartments, curbside delivery will get your purchase to the entrance of the building. White Glove Delivery includes a complete in-home delivery & setup of your new purchase (more details below). We also offer White Glove Delivery + Removal of old mattress bundled together.
- Time Table– From the time of order, you will receive your mattress in approximately 1-2 weeks anywhere in the continental United States (Hawaii & Alaska Excluded) that is road accessible. Remote locations may take longer. Due to covid some delays may be present. These will be noted on the product page itself.
- Furniture & Bedding - Any furniture and bedding purchased at the same time will ship separately as our furniture and mattresses are stored in different warehouses. If you would like everything delivered at the same time please give us a call at the time of order. Bedding purchases are shipped via UPS.
- Scheduling – All mattress deliveries will be scheduled a few days in advance. The home delivery company will contact you to schedule a delivery window that works for you. Please have the room clear that you wish to have your purchase set up in.
- Free Delivery – Free Shipping is included on all bedding, pillows and mattress accessories
- Service Level – All purchases are shipped directly to you via UPS or FedEx (depending on the manufacturer). These are sent via ground delivery. Please allow 3-10 business days for delivery. We will provide you with a tracking number.
- Stock Delays – Some items may go out of stock before we can get your order in, in this case we will contact you with an estimated restock date. If you do not want to wait, you may cancel the order without incurring any restocking fees.
What is White Glove Delivery?
White Glove Delivery Service is a complete in-home delivery and setup of your new purchase. We use a 2 person crew, take your merchandise out of the box and place it in the room of your choice (and will bring your product up or down up to 2 flights of stairs), providing the room is clear where you want the new mattress placed. Your purchase will be fully assembled and ready for use when our white glove professionals deliver your order. This means if you add an adjustable base to your mattress purchase they will assemble & setup everything. All boxes and trash will be removed.
See a video of our Signature White Glovery Delivery below: