Hillsdale Canton Wood Swivel Bar Stool
Seen This For Less?
We'll Beat It!
Hillsdale Canton Swivel Bar Stool
The Canton, available in a brown finish, is a 360 degree swivel barstool with dark brown faux leather seat, a traditional mission back design and simple, tapered and slightly flared legs. Composed of hardwoods and climate controlled wood composites, minor assembly required.
- Brown finish with dark brown faux leather seat
- 360 degree swivel
- Mission back design
- Canton Swivel Bar Stool - 45H x 18W x 18D - Weight: 20 lbs
- Bar Stool Seat Height: 31"
- Canton Swivel Counter Stool - 39H x 18W x 18D - Weight: 20 lbs
- Counter Stool Seat Height: 25"
Recommended Care for your Bar Stools
The manufacturer recommends that you dust frequently using a clean cloth, or dust attracting cloth, this will prevent grime build up. Do not use water on leather sections of your bar stool as water can ruin the leather upholstery. Do not use wax or abrasive cleaners. These can damage the finish. For leather sections use leather cleaner and always follow the instruction on the cleaner bottle.
Bar Stool Buying Guide
The height we recommend for your barstool depends on the height of the counter or table that you are pairing them with. Ideally you want 11”-13” of space between the seat and the table so your guests can sit comfortably.
- Table Height of 28”-30” Chair Seat height - 17”- 19”
- Counter Height of 35”-37” Stool Seat height - 23”- 28”
- Bar Height of 41”- 43” Stool Seat height – 29” – 32”
- Bar Height of 44” to 47” Stool Seat Height 33” – 36”
How many bar stools should I get?
The number of bar stools you need for your bar completely depends on how much room you are trying to fill. A good rule to follow is to take the length of your bar in inches and divide by 24”. You should have 24” of space for each bar stool that you have regardless of space. Ex. A 10’ counter will need five bar stools.