Hillsdale Camille Wood Swivel Bar Stool
Seen This For Less?
We'll Beat It!
Hillsdale Camille Swivel Bar Stool
A beautifully metal etched back inset is the highlight of the Camille stool. The soft gold highlighted inset is framed by nail-head trim and further enhanced when set against the gently distressed black finish on the rest of the stool. Faux brown leather and a 360 degree swivel seat complete the look. This stool is sure to add a touch of elegance to any decor.
- Dark brown finish with dark brown vinyl seat and gold highlighed inset
- Nail head trim
- 360 degree swivel
- Camille Swivel Bar Stool - 46.75H x 24.5W x 22D - Weight: 29 lbs
- Bar Stool Seat Height: 30.5"
- Camille Swivel Counter Stool - 42.75H x 24.5W x 22D - Weight: 28 lbs
- Counter Stool Seat height: 26.5"
Recommended Care for your Bar Stools
The manufacturer recommends that you dust frequently using a clean cloth, or dust attracting cloth, this will prevent grime build up. Do not use water on leather sections of your bar stool as water can ruin the leather upholstery. Do not use wax or abrasive cleaners. These can damage the finish. For leather sections use leather cleaner and always follow the instruction on the cleaner bottle.
Bar Stool Buying Guide
The height we recommend for your barstool depends on the height of the counter or table that you are pairing them with. Ideally you want 11”-13” of space between the seat and the table so your guests can sit comfortably.
- Table Height of 28”-30” Chair Seat height - 17”- 19”
- Counter Height of 35”-37” Stool Seat height - 23”- 28”
- Bar Height of 41”- 43” Stool Seat height – 29” – 32”
- Bar Height of 44” to 47” Stool Seat Height 33” – 36”
How many bar stools should I get?
The number of bar stools you need for your bar completely depends on how much room you are trying to fill. A good rule to follow is to take the length of your bar in inches and divide by 24”. You should have 24” of space for each bar stool that you have regardless of space. Ex. A 10’ counter will need five bar stools.