Hillsdale Braxton Wood Swivel Bar Stool
Seen This For Less?
We'll Beat It!
Hillsdale Braxton Wood Bar Stool
Inspired by the rose covered lattices of days gone by, the lovely Braxton stool boasts a simple sophistication that will add volumes of elegance to your bar, kitchen, game room. Featuring our popular black honey finish, easy to care for supple leather seat, intricate hand carving, and a 360 degree swivel, our Braxton stool is an investment for your home that will never go out of style.
- Black honey finish with black leather seat
- Inspired by rose-covered lattices
- 360 degree swivel
- Braxton Wood Bar Stool - 47.5H x 19W x 20D - Weight: 35 lbs
- Bar Stool Seat Height: 30"
- Braxton Wood Counter Stool - 41.5H x 19W x 20D - Weight: 28 lbs
- Counter Stool Seat Height: 26"
Recommended Care for your Bar Stools
The manufacturer recommends that you dust frequently using a clean cloth, or dust attracting cloth, this will prevent grime build up. Do not use water on leather sections of your bar stool as water can ruin the leather upholstery. Do not use wax or abrasive cleaners. These can damage the finish. For leather sections use leather cleaner and always follow the instruction on the cleaner bottle.
Bar Stool Buying Guide
The height we recommend for your barstool depends on the height of the counter or table that you are pairing them with. Ideally you want 11”-13” of space between the seat and the table so your guests can sit comfortably.
- Table Height of 28”-30” Chair Seat height - 17”- 19”
- Counter Height of 35”-37” Stool Seat height - 23”- 28”
- Bar Height of 41”- 43” Stool Seat height – 29” – 32”
- Bar Height of 44” to 47” Stool Seat Height 33” – 36”
How many bar stools should I get?
The number of bar stools you need for your bar completely depends on how much room you are trying to fill. A good rule to follow is to take the length of your bar in inches and divide by 24”. You should have 24” of space for each bar stool that you have regardless of space. Ex. A 10’ counter will need five bar stools.