Hillsdale Brookside Diamond Fossil Swivel Bar Stool
Seen This For Less?
We'll Beat It!
Hillsdale Brookside Diamond Fossil Back Swivel Bar Stool
Our Brookside stools feature the lustrous depth and beauty of fossil stone and the classic effect of transitional designs. A thick patterned ivory colored fossil stone veneer graces the center of the sturdy powder coated metal backs of these stools. Stools are available in two styles, a more traditionally scrolled design which boasts an oval fossil stone motif and a more gracefully scrolled metal work, or a more transitional diamond fossil stone motif with a more angular, contemporary design. Both groups offer barstool seating in counter and bar height for your comfort, and all of the fabric on the stools have a micro suede for easy care and long lasting beauty.
- Brown powder coat finish with ivory fossilstone and beige faux suede seat
- Ivory diamond-shaped fossilstone
- Contemporary design
- Brookside Diamond Fossil Back Swivel Bar Stool - 45H x 21.5W x 17D - Weight: 31 lbs
- Bar Stool Seat Height: 30"
- Brookside Diamond Fossil Back Swivel Counter Stool - 40H x 21.5W x 17D - Weight: 28 lbs
- Counter Stool Seat Height: 24"
Recommended Care for your Bar Stools
The manufacturer recommends that you dust frequently using a clean cloth, or dust attracting cloth, this will prevent grime build up. Do not use water on leather sections of your bar stool as water can ruin the leather upholstery. Do not use wax or abrasive cleaners. These can damage the finish. For leather sections use leather cleaner and always follow the instruction on the cleaner bottle.
Bar Stool Buying Guide
The height we recommend for your barstool depends on the height of the counter or table that you are pairing them with. Ideally you want 11”-13” of space between the seat and the table so your guests can sit comfortably.
- Table Height of 28”-30” Chair Seat height - 17”- 19”
- Counter Height of 35”-37” Stool Seat height - 23”- 28”
- Bar Height of 41”- 43” Stool Seat height – 29” – 32”
- Bar Height of 44” to 47” Stool Seat Height 33” – 36”
How many bar stools should I get?
The number of bar stools you need for your bar completely depends on how much room you are trying to fill. A good rule to follow is to take the length of your bar in inches and divide by 24”. You should have 24” of space for each bar stool that you have regardless of space. Ex. A 10’ counter will need five bar stools.